Proven and Scalable Results
for Retail & Consumer Goods
New Minimum Promoted Price dynamics and retailer preferences on promotions demanded changes to trade strategy. At the same time, existing offers had gone ‘stale,’ generating diminishing ROI.
Initial scope included 8 brands and 10 promoted product groups. As part of experimentation, key shopper segments were targeted to help develop the personalization strategy.
- New promotions delivered 25% volume lift while meeting retailer goals
- $3M+ incremental revenue realized in first year alone
- Realized average 48% ROI increase vs. prior promotions
A leading pet food producer spent more than 20% of topline revenue on trade promotions that yielded uncertain and diminishing returns.
The Eversight platform recommended new promotions that were validated through experimentation. Retailers, enthusiastic about the proven results, scaled in-store deployments that drove gains for the pet food category and shopper metrics.
- Replaced 100+ weeks of promotions
- New promotions generated average of 10% incremental volume lift
- Realized millions of dollars in additional revenue for the same investment
A top mass merchant retailer was struggling with declining promotional effectiveness and ROI.
By activating new promotions with the same level of vendor funding, the retailer improved sales and margin dollars.
- Optimized 2,000+ offers across 100+ promoted product groups
- Winning offers increased household penetration by 50%
- Winning offers increased net sales by 39%
A leading beverage manufacturer relied on a single offer structure and single unit quantity for a major product based on that offer structure working in the past. Experimentation on real shoppers using a combination of digital platforms identified new winning offers.
- New offer structures delivered sales lift of ~20%
- One major mass retailer realized 80%+ sales lift vs. prior promotions
- Insights informed next year's Promotional Guidelines and trade strategy